It's release day at Infinispan HQ and we've just released a couple of new versions:
- Infinispan 9.0.0.Beta2 includes:
- Multi-tenancy support for Hot Rod and REST endpoints improve Infinispan Server experience on OpenShift.
- Transactional support for Functional API (thx Radim!)
- Internal data container changes, see Will's blog posts (here and here) for more info.
- Off-heap bounded data container has been added.
- ElasticSearch storage for indexes.
- Multiple additions and enhancements to the management console.
- Further performance improvements.
- Backwards compatibility:
- Binary and mixed JDBC cache stores have been removed. To migrate data over, use the JDBC cache store migrator.
- Dropped default cache inheritance.
- Full release notes.
- Infinispan 8.2.6.Final includes multiple bug fixes.