We are one step closer to the final release of Infinispan 9: we gladly announce the release of Infinispan 9.0.0.CR2.
The highlights of this release are:
- Many dependencies have been upgraded to the latest and greatest:
- JGroups 4.0.0.Final
- Apache Lucene 5.5.4
- Hibernate Search 5.7.0.Final
- Protostream 4.0.0.Alpha7
- Transactional caches changes:
- Removed asynchronous configuration since it won't be supported anymore.
- Introduced EmbeddedTransactionManager: a basic transaction manager implementation.
- Query now supports java.time.Instant natively
- Changes in the configuration;
- Significant performance improvements for embedded and client/server mode;
- And finally, quite a few bug fixes preparing us for the final release !
You can read all about these in the release notes.
Keep an eye on the upgrade guide and start prepare your project for the final Infinispan 9 release.