we have baked two fresh releases for you today.
First off we have a new micro release of our stable 8.2 branch which fixes 57 issues. If you are using any other 8.x release, please upgrade to 8.2.2.Final as this contains a bunch of bugfixes and performance improvements in all areas.
On top of that we have a brand new Alpha release from our development branch: 9.0.0.Alpha2 which comes loaded with a few goodies:
- SNI support for HotRod, which paves the way for server multi-tenancy
- JDBC cache stores can use upsert (one of our oldest bugs !!!)
- An httpd-style access log for server
- The new sequential interceptor architecture
- Lucene query caching
- A grand total of 138 issues were resolved
Download it now, try it and tell us what you think on the infinispan forums or come and meet us on IRC: channel