- Updated README file containing simpler individual examples on each main feature set.
- Remote execution - Users can now load remote scripts into Infinispan Servers using the addScript method and these scripts can be remotely executed via the execute operation. An example of this can be found in the README file.
- Server-side statistic can now be retrieved using the stats operation. Again, an example can be found in the README file.
- The client now supports cluster topology updates, so it can handle remote notifications of server side topology changes, including addition or removal of server-side cluster nodes.
- Using the cluster topology information and hashing algorithms, the client can now apply the same Consistent-Hash algorithm servers use to distribute data around the cluster, and hence can immediately locate the server where a particular key lives.