It is with great pleasure that we are announcing the first Beta release of Infinispan 8.0.0.
These are the main changes in this release:
- Support for mixed queries, accessing both indexed and non-indexed fields.
- Server rebased on WildFly 9.0.0.CR2.
- HotRod Java client API exposing the mapping of segments to servers.
- Preventing inconsistencies when the cluster splits during transaction commit.
- Fixes for a bunch of bugs in our write-behind store support, contributed by Karsten Blees.
- And even more bugfixes, please read the release notes for the whole list.
Many thanks to all who contributed to this release!