We're proud to announce the first Beta release of Infinispan 7.1.0.
Infinispan brings the following major improvements:
- Near-Cache support for Remote HotRod caches
- Annotation-based generation of ProtoBuf serializers which removes the need to write the schema files by hand and greatly improves usability of Remote Queries
- Cluster Listener Event Batching, which coalesces events for better performance
- Cluster- and node-wide aggregated statistics
- Vast improvements to the indexing performance
- Support for domain mode and the security vault in the server
- Further improvements to the Partition Handling with many stability fixes and the removal of the Unavailable mode: a cluster can now be either Available or Degraded.
Feel free to join us and shape the future releases on our forums, our mailing lists or our #infinispan IRC channel.
For a complete list of features and bug fixes included in this release please refer to the release notes. Visit our downloads section to find the latest release.
Thanks to everyone for their involvement and contribution!