We are gearing up towards a great Infinispan 7.0.0, and we are happy to announce our first candidate release!
Notable features and improvements in this release:
- Cross-site state transfer now handles failures (ISPN-4025)
- Easier management of Protobuf schemas (ISPN-4357)
- New uberjars-based distribution (ISPN-4728)
- The HotRod protocol and Java client now have a size() operation (ISPN-4736)
- Cluster listeners' filters and converters can now see the old value and metadata (ISPN-4753)
- A new and promising file store implementation that addresses the scalability issues of our single-file store (ISPN-3921, thanks Radim!)
For a complete list of features and bug fixes included in this release please refer to the release notes. Visit our downloads section to find the latest release.
If you have any questions please check our forums, our mailing lists or ping us directly on IRC.
The Infinispan team