Dear Infinispan Community,
We are happy to announce the second Beta release of Infinispan 7.0.0!
This release brings many improvements and fixes:
- Significant improvements to the reliability of indexed (i.e. Lucene based) queries:
- InfinispanIndexManager reworked to handle locking on topology changes (ISPN-4599)
- MassIndexer 20x performance improvement (ISPN-4644)
- Some race conditions fixed in the Lucene Directory (ISPN-2981)
- Fixed serialization of indexing messages under high load (ISPN-4573)
- Resolved a race condition in (indexed) Cache initializations (ISPN-4719)
- Fixed JBoss modules to use Externalizers when run in containers (ISPN-4685)
- (and many more minor improvements)
- ISPN-4574 - Partition handling improvements for replicated caches and distributed caches with numOwners > cluster size / 2
- ISPN-4646 - Eviction performance improvements, thanks to Karsten Blees
For a complete list of features and bug fixes included in this release please refer to the release notes. Visit our downloads section to find the latest release.
If you have any questions please check our forums, our mailing lists or ping us directly on IRC.
The Infinispan team.