It is our pleasure to announce the Alpha4 release of Infinispan 7.0.0.
The release highlights are:
* HotRod protocol now supports authorization and the SKIP_CACHE_LOAD flag;
* Distributed entry iterator which allows iterate over all entries in the cluster;
* Object filtering and preview using query DSL;
* Apache Lucene 4.8.0 is now supported and JGroups was upgraded to 3.5.0.Beta5;
* Multiple improvements and bug fixes!
For a complete list of features and bug fixes included in this release please refer to the release notes. Visit our downloads section to find the latest release.
The Infinispan team.