Infinispan 5.2.0.ALPHA1 has just been released and it comes with a load of new goodies, here's a summary:
- Command Line Interface! See Tristan's blog post for more information.
- Infinispan based Lucene directory has been upgraded to Apache Lucene 3.6.
- Lucene Index can be used as a cache loader source.
- Allow non-indexed values in indexed caches.
- Make @ProvidedId annotation on @Indexed objects optional.
- Upgrade to JGroups 3.1.x.
- Upgrade to Berkeley DB 5.x
- HBase cache store plugin
Full details of all the rest enhancements can be found here. If you have feedback, please visit our forums. Finally, as always, you can download the release from here.